Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Raisin Hell

So I had a 4 day weekend last weekend, thank goodness, because I might have killed someone. And by someone, I mean one of 4 boys in my 6th period. My super awesome, fabulantastic 6th period ended the day on Friday by having a subtle raisin war. Which I somehow missed, despite the fact that I was standing in front of the class. I thought I had figured out who had done it, but I didn't....I know now, but can't really do anything about it because I can't prove it. Seriously. I teach SOPHOMORES. They have been living on earth for 15 years and no one has pointed out that throwing raisins is NOT APPROPRIATE for NORMAL HUMANS. The three people who regularly read this blog may notice that the number of highly annoying humans in that class has been cut from six to four. The others have started to mature, and the rest will follow, but for now.....we have raisin wars.

In other news, it's raining a lot here....and I found you a video so you can see how much rain we have had here. This is Snoqualmie Falls

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your title reminded me....when we were pregnant with our first (Emily) my brother wanted us to name the child "Raisin' Sum Haile". Nice!

I am trying to think back to my sophmore year. I am sure I must have done something immature at the time, but it hardly seems possible. Can you remember? (Other than being boy crazy over Adam?)

And last...your rain! Wow! And it's flooding in Orting (where "those people" I dissed you for live.)

Just say Julie said...

I would rather shoot myself in the foot than teach my last period.