Hm...so at the end of a weekend....
1. I still have fruit flies in my house, but there are a few in the vacuum cleaner, more smashed on the mirror, and trapped in the cider vinegar traps, so I am somewhat minorly happier...see here for more details, I promise there are no pictures of the carnage, just the process.
2. I worked on a quilt I have had cut out for almost a year...I will post pictures maybe tomorrow... ps, that is not the reason for result #4...see below.
3. I bought myself a planner, since I have double-booked myself three times this week. Oops.
4. I still have a sore neck...it was recommended that I use heat and ice alternating. Since it is stiff, I am overcompensating and the stiffness is moving down into my shoulder and lower on my back...super fun.
5. I have not so much as glanced at the gradebook I brought home...that will teach me to bring school stuff home with me.
6. I have watched at least part of the following football games...WSU vs Cal, UW vs BYU, Indianapolis vs Chicago, Dallas vs Cleveland, and Seattle vs Buffalo. Yea for football season!!