Saturday, March 1, 2008

Cats and Cooking

Emma has developed a new habit...she sleeps on the back of the chair with her paws all tucked under her and gradually her head slips down until her head is resting on the chair. But not like you would think - no, the TOP of her head is on the chair. It would be the same as me sleeping face down in a pillow. It is hilarious to see her doing this. I finally got a picture of her tonight, but it is on my cell phone and I am not totally sure how to get it from my phone to my computer, but as soon as I do, I will post the picture. In other news, I actually cooked today. I made sour cream bran muffins (tasty...but they have a lot of sugar), hot cocoa mix (mmmm.....good here where it is still chilly), salsa chicken (iffy...I think there was too much cilantro in it), and smashed red potatoes (decent, but I think I'll use butter next time instead of olive oil, it tasted kind of oily). I also made chocolate chip cookies to take to school on Monday. I used dark chocolate chips and I smashed up a 100% chocolate bar. Not good on its own, but it works in cookies. Mmmm...Tomorrow, Tarragon chicken.

No comments: