Monday, November 16, 2009

Choppy November

I call November the "lost month" in school terms, as the month is all chopped up with days off and it's hard to actually have a sense of structure. According to this year's school calendar, we have one full week of school in November. Every other week has at least one day missing - for end of quarter staff development, Veterans Day, or Thanksgiving. It also means that the kids have a hard time getting things done and since the weather came crashing down around us a couple of weeks ago, so do I. It's cold and wet outside, and hot and smelly inside.

I did manage to get a few things done, including getting totally caught up on my grades (Yea!!) and getting my lesson planning back on track (double yea!!!). There just isn't much going on that's all that blog-worthy. Hope your week is going smoothly....

No comments: