Thursday, August 20, 2009

Spoiler Alert...Maybe.

UPDATE: I am thinking that maybe this guy is one of the contestants on the next Bachelorette instead of the actual Bachelor. Who knows? Maybe he has issues and hired a camera crew to follow him around. Don't the Bachelorette guys wear red roses in their lapels? He had one of those.
*******************************
My mom is here visiting me and we ended up in the Market before 9 this morning (the best time to visit, in my opinion). At the fish-throwing place, we saw this guy....
...being filmed by a small crew (they filmed him like 6 times being "frightened" by a monkfish. The rumor is......he's the new Bachelor.

5 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Hmmmmmmmm...is he better looking in person? Or are the producers going for the "wonkish" type now?

Anonymous said...

Nice suit! But in the Market?!

Just say Julie said...

Fantastic! And who doesn't love a good monkfish? :)

Pseudo said...

I'm with Melissa. He does nothing for me.

Colleen said...

Um...let's just say I am glad I did not try out for this season! Not hot!