Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let It Snow....

More snow last night.....I live in a valley, so I am sure it is far worse on the hill and up in Seattle, but we got four inches of snow on top of a layer of ice and then a layer of ice on top of the snow as well. Cold, but pretty...I am trying to plan how to get from Seattle to Oregon for Christmas, so while I do like the snow, I am hoping that the roads clear by Tuesday or Wednesday as I have to get up a hill to get on the freeway. Some pics from this morning....

2 comments:

Marshmallow Circus said...

Just lovely pictures!

Melissa B. said...

Still waiting for our first snow. But I think global warming must be for real. My kids were out in Southern CA last week and went to Malibu for the day. They brought their suits, but didn't need them. 6 inches of snow at the beach!