1. to be patient with all of my kids - pretty good, no temper losses thus far, have been counting and praying before speaking in 6th period.
2. to grade the tests from last Thursday - er, yeah, not even touched yet.
3. to file and take care of classroom housekeeping - will be doing tomorrow morning during my planning period.
4. to think before speaking and take deep breaths before reacting - yup! See number 1
5. to not get frustrated or upset due to meetings - no meetings this week, so I'm good!