Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Being Girly

Normally I am not a big "girly" girl - I don't like dresses or skirts, I really dislike romance novels, I hate Valentine's Day, and I really really hate girly movies (I could only watch about 10 minutes of The Notebook before I wanted to poke my own eye out), but today, I feel a little girly! This morning I got a ring I had ordered from an awesome blogger and fellow etsyer, WhiMSy Love, and then this afternoon I got a haircut....the first one since October. Yea for occasional girliness!!! (No haircut pics...that falls under the category of pictures of me...and I don't do those for any reason)

In other random news, on my way to school this morning, I saw a semi attempting to drive a boat down the street, but the boat was so huge that it wouldn't fit under the light poles and the driver had to execute a 17 point turn to get onto the wrong side of the road and then up a hill in order to avoid the light poles. I didn't get pictures of all of this, but here is a picture of the ginormous boat. It is pretty, but I'm glad I wasn't the one attempting to drive it down the road.

No comments: