Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bag and Baggage




I was inspired to clean out my fabric stash the other day and make a school bag. I liked it so much I made a bunch more, and as soon as I figure out how to make the files small enough to post them on craigslist I will sell them. You can email me if you want one, there are more than just the ones I have posted, but this is a sampling. PS...they are $1o apiece. =) Finished size is 14" deep by 11" wide, and there is a 2.5" bottom sewn into it. All bags are 100% cotton, washable, fully lined, and reversible.





2 comments:

Colleen said...

So CUTE!! Can I send you some fabric to make me one in my school colors? I think the girls would be impressed. Have you ever looked into Etsy to sell your stuff?

Scott & Sarah said...

I want the blue one and send me a few pics of others .... can you sew in a bottle holder or two on the inside?