Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Things to do in Seattle

So I have lived here since last August, and due to many reasons (financial, time, aloneness, lack of motivation, etc) I have not explored this amazing city at all. I have done a few of the touristy things, like Pike Place Market (of course), but that's about it. So, here is a list of some of the things we could do if you came to visit me here: Seattle Aquarium, EMP (Experience Music Project) Museum, Museum of Flight, Woodland Park Zoo, Ride the DUKs, Space Needle, Pike Place, Jimi Hendrix memorial, Seattle Underground Tour, Klondike Gold Rush park, Washington Park Arboreteum, Alki Beach, or the Royal Argosy Cruise. Outside of Seattle, but still close by is Mt. Rainier, Snoqualmie Falls, Olympic National Park, Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, or Canada. All of these things look fun....so come see me so I have an excuse to go there!

No comments: