Wednesday, May 28, 2008

May may be over soon

Every year when May rolls around I remember how busy May is. I don't really know why, but it seems like wherever I am, May is just insane. I thought it wouldn't be as crazy here because May is not the end of school (16 more days, thank God), but it is. It seems like everything is happening, and I just don't have time to deal with all the things there are to do. In addition, because this is the first year since my junior year of high school that I have gone to school past Memorial Day, I am really struggling with a sense of disinterest in school. I want desperately to sleep in every morning, and I feel tired all the time. I think my body just is used to being out of school at this point and is in rebellion against my brain (Add to that the relatively high humidity we've had for the past few days, the fact that there is no air conditioning in my house so I sleep with the window open and the blooming of the stinkin' cotton trees and you can understand that I also have not been sleeping very well). Oh well, things will get better, eventually. Just one of those days.

No comments: