Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Per Our Conversation....

I've been thinking about this after a conversation with a friend this afternoon.

My Bucket List:
1. dye my hair with purple, pink, or blue streaks
2. get a tattoo (don't freak out, dad, I haven't done this)
3. spend 6 months traveling around Europe alone (cliche, but nonetheless true)
4. go to Vegas and people watch
5. go to New York and be a tourist
6. live in a really old building/industrial space
7. volunteer for a community organization
8. own and fix up an old house
9. visit Boston
10. get married (I think I live in the wrong city...)

Jobs I wouldn't mind doing
1. personal assistant (shopping for other people? Awesome!)
2. teacher coach (all the good parts of teaching, none of the grading)
3. personal chef (if only I could cook)
4. translator at the UN (if only I could speak another language)
5. teaching English overseas (if I wasn't such a weenie)
6. being a tour guide in Seattle (I could actually do this one)
7. being a tailor (I like sewing, so sue me)

Places I would like to live
1. on the beach almost anywhere
2. in a houseboat on Lake Union
3. on the shore of Lake Washington
4. on top of Queen Anne
5. in Ballard
6. in Wallingford
7. in Magnolia
8. in West Seattle

No comments: