Friday, October 9, 2009

Very Exciting News Bulletin

Wait for it......

I TURNED MY OWN DOORKNOB TODAY!!!! AND WROTE MY NAME!!!!! WITH MY RIGHT HAND!!!!!

Big news indeed....Today I got my stitches out, got a new (MUCH lighter) splint, and can now take a shower without a complicated set of machinations involving two plastic bags and three rubber bands. I hope to get back to regular blogging soon, but typing is still a struggle. The doctor says everything looks great and I no longer feel like I am dragging around 75 extra pounds on my right arm.

Meanwhile, my students are amazing. I ended up being gone for four days in a row and they did a great job and there were no problems. I love these kids!!!

1 comment:

Pseudo said...

I've been on a blog break and look what happened... A broken arm, surgery. Ouch. Sending thoughts to you for a speedy recovery.