Friday, July 25, 2008

Reflections

Today was the last day of the class and while it is fresh in my mind, I thought I would reflect. I did learn a lot, but I also became frustrated at times. I disliked the fact that there was no outline for reading, meaning that it was hard to know what to look for or pay attention to when I was reading the books. I feel overwhelmed with information and am struggling with being realistic about how much I can actually use next year. It is a little like I felt after AP training, but in this case I don't feel that I got as much useful information. On the positive side, I got 8 free books and made some friends outside my own school, which is also nice. I think I just need time to process it a little. I am glad it's over, and I am glad that I don't have to drive 23 miles each way anymore, but I explored a new and very cool part of Seattle and I am glad I had the experience.

No comments: