Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sleep Reading

So some people sleep walk, some people talk in their sleep, I apparently read in my sleep. No, I am not kidding. My college roommate (and best friend - props...) tells me that I will turn on the light, pick up a book, and hold it in front of my face, all while sleeping. I do not remember these things, but I believe they are true, because every now and then I will wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning with my light on and my book beside me. WEIRD. It wouldn't be so bad except that when I do this I end up really tired the next morning. So I read in my sleep last night and I was so tired all day today. On a positve note, the freshmen I had in my room all week testing did so awesome, I was so proud of them! I made them cupcakes last night because they were so great. I am glad to be done with testing too, even though I did get a lot of filing and general organizational stuff done. Yea for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA.